A set composed by two white wines, two red wines and two rose wines coming from three different regions!
From Alto Adige a Castelfeder wine:
- Lagrein Rosato is a delicate and elegant autochthonous wine which strikes for its freshness
From Piedmont the wines of Vincenzo Bossotti and Magda Pedrini:
- Arneis Camilin is a wine having fruity and aromatic notes, round and elegant at the same time
- Magda Pedrini's wine Ad Lunam encloses the Ligurian breeze and transforms it in freshness and delicacy
From Lombardy a Monte Cicogna wine
- Moniga Beana's Groppello is a fragrant wine, scented, with a hint of bitter almond in the finish, typical of Groppello, which accompanies seasonal dishes from Lombardy and not.
From Moselle in Germany the wines of Sorentberg and Julius Treis:
- Riesling Rotschiefer is an intense, complex and aromatic wine
- 3S Dry Secco Rosé is a crisp and summery sparkling wine